Council to eye extended alcohol sales
The Lockhart City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2010, beginning at 7:30 p.m. Items scheduled for discussion during this meeting include:
– Discussion and/or action to nominate and appoint Mayor Pro-Tem to the Lockhart City Council;
– Discussion and/or action to award bid to Asplundh Tree Expert Company for trimming trees in various locations a
round high voltage and secondary power lines in the City’s right of way;
– Discussion and/or action to consider awarding Airport mowing contract;
– Discussion and/or action to approve re-appointment of Doug Shomette to the Civil Service Commission;
– Discussion and/or action to consider rescheduling City Council meetings in 2011 due to possible conflicts of holidays, election or other events; and
– Discussion and/or action regarding possible extension of alcohol bar hours to 2 a.m.
Items on this tentative agenda are subject to change prior to the posting of the final agenda, 72 hours before the scheduled meeting. The Lockhart City Council routinely meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Glosserman Conference Room in the basement level of Lockhart City Hall, 308 W. San Antonio St., in Lockhart. Work sessions, in which the council discusses items on the agenda but takes no official action, begin at 6:30 p.m., immediately prior to the meetings. Both worksessions and regular meetings are open to the public and televised on Time Warner Digital Cable Channel 10.
(Courtesy of Connie Rodriguez)