NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Notice is hereby given that original Letters of Testamentary for the Estate of Josef Labermeyer, Deceased, were issued on May 9, 2013, in Cause No. 9819, pending in the County Court at Law of Caldwell County, Texas, to: Dorothy Mae (Culpepper) Labermeyer.
All persons having claims against this Estate which is currently being administered are required to present them to the undersigned within the time and in the manner prescribed by law.
c/o Dorothy Mae
119 N. Guadalupe
Lockhart, Texas 78644
DATED the 13th day of May, 2013.
Hollis W. Burklund
Attorney for Dorothy Mae (Culpepper) Labermeyer
State Bar No.: 24006079
403 W. San Antonio St.
Lockhart, Texas 78644
Facsimile: (512) 398-4046
COMPETITIVE SEALED PROPOSALS FROM
CONTRACTORS FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL
BASEBALL DRESSING ROOM PROJECT AT LOCKHART HIGH SCHOOL FOR LOCKHART INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Lockhart ISD will accept proposals from Contractors until 2:00 P.M. June 12, 2013 at the District’s Administrative Offices located at 105 South Colorado, Lockhart, TX 78644. Please submit the proposals to Tanya Homann’s attention. Work includes building two (2) dressing rooms, one for the softball complex and one for the baseball complex. Each building is approximately 500 sq. ft. with restroom facilities, washer/dryer area, and lockers.
Proposal information and bid documents, including drawings and specifications are available from the Architect upon receipt of a refundable deposit of $100.00 to:
Fromberg Associates, Ltd
2406 Lake Austin Blvd
Austin, TX 78703
Contact: Bobby Tobar
Phone: 512.495.9171 x31
A pre-bid meeting will be held at the LISD Administration Office located at 105 S. Colorado St., Lockhart Texas 78644; (512) 398-0000 at 10:00 A.M., May 30, 2013. Attendance is highly encouraged but is not mandatory.
A Public Hearing before the Construction Board of Appeals for the City of Lockhart will be held on Thursday May 30, 2013 at 9:00am in the Glosserman Room of City Hall, 308 W. San Antonio St. Lockhart, TX to determine if the below listed property(s) are unsafe building(s) and/or a Public Nuisance according to Sec. 12-448 of the Code of Ordinances for the City of Lockhart. All interested parties are urged to attend this Public Hearing.
Property address: 1623 Parkview Dr. Legal description Twin Island Estates, Lot 36. Violations: 1, 4, 5, 7, 10, from the list below.
1. The building, structure, or any part thereof is liable to partially or fully collapse.
2. The structure or any part thereof was constructed or maintained in violation of any provision of the building code or any other applicable ordinance or law of the city, county, or state.
3. Any walls or other vertical structural members, list, lean or buckle to such an extent that a plumb line passing through the center or gravity falls outside of the middle third of its base.
4. The foundation or the vertical or horizontal supporting members are 25 percent or more damaged or deteriorated.
5. The non supporting coverings of walls, ceilings, roofs, or floors are 50 percent or more damaged or deteriorated.
6. The structure has improperly distributed loads upon the structural members, or they have insufficient strength to be reasonably safe for the purpose used.
7. The structure or any part thereof has been damaged by fire, water, earthquake, wind, vandalism, or other cause to such an extent that it has become either a nuisance or dangerous to the public health, safety or welfare.
8. A structure or any part thereof that is in such a condition as to constitute a public or an attractive nuisance.
9. The structure or any part thereof has inadequate means of egress as required by the building code.
10. The structure or any part thereof is a fire hazard, or is substandard, dilapidated, or otherwise unfit for human habitation, and is a hazard to the public health, safety or welfare.
11. The structure or any part thereof is designed for or is being used in the commission of a crime.
12. Any building, structure or portion thereof regardless of its structural condition, which is unoccupied by its owners, lessees, tenants, or other invites and is unsecured because of missing or unlocked doors or windows, or other unsecured openings from unauthorized entry to the extent that it could be entered or used by vagrants or other uninvited persons as a place of harborage or could be entered or used by children.
13. Any unoccupied building, structure, or portion thereof which is boarded up, fenced or otherwise secured in any manner of the building still constitutes a danger to the public even though secured from entry, or the means to secure the building are inadequate to prevent unauthorized entry or use of the building.
Michael L. Caching
PUBLIC BID PROPOSAL NOTICE
Sealed proposals from qualified Texas licensed mechanical and electrical contractors are being received by the City of Lockhart at Lockhart City Hall, 308 West San Antonio, Lockhart, Texas 78644, until 11:00 A.M., Thursday, May 23, 2013, for supervision and labor hourly rates (including required tools) to remove existing condenser and air handler system, to install two (2) 7 ½ ton air-condition units with heat strip capabilities, and to perform all related electrical wiring for the City Hall mechanical project. Any proposals received after the closing date and time will be returned unopened.
SCOPE OF WORK:
1) City Hall Building, 308 W San Antonio Street : Provide supervision and labor to remove the existing condenser and air handler system, and to install two (2) 7 ½ ton air-condition units and perform all related electrical wiring for the City Hall building project. RUUD Systems are preferred.
2) Special Provision: Work must be performed in a manner to limit down time of the main A/C unit.
3) Bidders: Encouraged to visit City Hall and view project elements during normal business hours prior to submittal of proposal.
Work will require bid winner to:
1) Provide supervision and labor including required tools to complete scope of work.
2) Provide City with take off for required AC units and necessary materials for completion of scope of work.
3) Purchase all necessary AC units equipment and related materials for scope of work.
4) By 5 pm Wednesday of each week of the project, provide City invoices for supervision/labor based on proposal rates. Provide City with copies of invoice for AC equipment/materials received for the project; reimbursement for these will be at cost plus 15%.
5) Provide one year warranty on workmanship and applicable equipment such as the new AC units.
City of Lockhart reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and to waive formalities. No proposal may be withdrawn within sixty (60) days after the date received.
CITY OF LOCKHART, TEXAS
LEW WHITE, MAYOR
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
CENTEX STORAGE OF LOCKHART PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF CHAPTER 59 OF TEXAS PROPERTY CODE, SHALL CONDUCT A PUBLIC SALE OF THE CONTENTS OF THE STORAGE ROOM (S) LISTED BELOW IN LOCKHART, TEXAS, TELEPHONE # 512-398-2870 ON THE DATE BELOW TO SATISIFY A LANDLORDS’S LIEN. ALL SALES WILL BE FOR CASH TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. ALL SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS SHALL TAKE POSSESSION AND REMOVE THE CONTENTS OF THE ROOM IMMEDIATELY. CENTEX STORAGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY BIDS AND TO WITHDRAW ANY ITEMS FROM SUCH SALE.
DATE: May 22, 2013
TIME: 3:00 P.M.
LOCATION: 1414 South Colorado Street
Lockhart, Texas 78644
NAME(S): Jose Alvarado; Brenda L. Sabin; Leticia T. Mc Kendrick
CONTENTS CONSIST OF: Small TV, clothes, comforter ,pillow, wicker hamper, chest of drawers, coffee table, suitcase, armoire, doll house, filling cabinets, lamp, cedar chest, books, games, caps, misc totes and boxes.
No related posts found