County Road Engineer vs. County Road Administrator

From the Desk of Judge Tom D. Bonn

Pursuant to Texas law (Section 252.304 – Transportation Code) Caldwell County is required to appoint a County Road Engineer. This engineer must meet the same qualifications as a TxDOT District Engineer. If the County is unable to employ a licensed professional engineer then it can appoint a County Road Administrato

You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please . Not a Member? Join Us


You can be the first one to leave a comment.

Leave a Comment